Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick Update on the Big Move

After a 2500+ mile drive, I've successfully made it from Southern Illinois to Western Washington. Traveled through Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Washington. Took way too many photos, which should be on Facebook soon. You would think I would learn my lesson to not take an abundance of photos because going through them, though fun, is also rather time consuming. However, I have not, and there are hundreds upon hundreds of photos.

I'm way, way, way behind, which I probably don't have to mention because it's completely obvious. Not only do I have to post, but I haven't had the chance to follow any blogs for a few weeks. Time to catch up!

Happy Blogging!

PS - The Yellowstone bison say hello!






No comments:

Post a Comment