Friday, June 24, 2011

Pottermore

Being a Potter fan (okay, fanatic--I have the cloak pictures to prove it), I was more than excited about the Pottermore mystery. Once it was finally revealed, I was intrigued by the idea, but, mostly, I came away with mixed feelings. Although I'm overjoyed at the prospect of finding out more details about the Harry Potter universe, I really don't know how I'm going to feel about the gaming aspect of it, and I won't truly know until they reveal more details. Though I have my reservations, I, of course, submitted my e-mail on the Pottermore website. (Again, fanatic.)

Right now, what I'm most thrilled about is the video below. Not so much for the Pottermore news, but for the amazing book art animation. For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend you watch--Potter fan or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment